Friday, October 31, 2008

Apple Cheeked Ami Bunnies, A Blythe Sale, MOO, and Let' Go Make History

Hello friends!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I imagine most of you are gearing up for the big night. So what manner of costume will you be roaming this ghoulishly dark night in?

As for my costume, I'm going as The Boring Crafty Girl Huddled in Her Room When She Should Really Be Socializing With Others. It's the same one I wore last year.

So here's what I've been up to:

I've finally finished this trio of Apple Cheeked Ami Bunnies.

Here they are wearing the other side of their reversible dresses

And a view of their fluffy pompom tails.

To those who may be interested, these three little bunnies will be listed in my shop this Sunday.

In other Etsy news, I would like to empty out my shop before it closes for the holidays. Therefore, I'm having a special on all Blythe dresses. They are now all 10% off and they'll still come with all these lovely freebies. Please take a peek! Perhaps you'll see something you like :)

Oh, I just received some very happy mail! My MOO MiniCards finally arrived all the way from England and I absolutely love how they came out. I'll be using these as promo cards for my shop. I must thank my fellow blogger, Berrysprite, for giving me the heads up on MOO -- Thank you, Berrysprite!:)

Now on a more serious note . . .

Lately, I've been glued to the news channels, watching poll after poll and listening to pundit after pundit. Tuesday is a big day for my country -- Election Day. They say that this election will be the most important in my lifetime. I'm thrilled at the opportunity to play even the most minute part in history. I'm dying for my voice to be heard. My fellow Americans, make sure your voices are heard, too.

Vote.

16 comments:

Die Schaubude said...

Your new bunnies are really very nice I love them....I'm still waiting on sunday .....
Here in germany the younger kids celebrate halloween too. But since 4 years my windows are full of eggs....i'm really not amused! I think they don't like me or someone who lives here in my house, should they ;)

Marce said...

OMG!!!! i love your rabbits but my favorite in all world are the cupcakes, adorables!
kisses!

Carrie Me! said...

Your bunnies are fab! I love your Halloween costume! I'm lucky I get to stay home and pass out candy while hubby trick or treats with son =)

I had no idea about MOO so thanks for the info. Your cards are great!

ViVy said...

Your blog is a haven for the eyes! Congratulations! like you to take pictures so beautiful? greetings from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love how the MOO cards came out! I need to order me some of those...

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, your bunnies are SOOOO cute!

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

cuuuuuuuuute bunnies

Holly said...

Oooh, so pretty! Lovee looks so cute on your moo cards!

*emilie* said...

those bunnies are adorable !

Cait said...

Darling bunnies! They make you want to rub their little cheeks.
It's interesting; some friends who have very similar views as I on the candidates have said they wouldn't vote even if they were old enough. I don't support either candidate (Constitutional party =) but think that votes have an impact even if not for the main parties. Ok, enough politics =) Our system is so messed up though!

Unknown said...

OMG they are soo sweet! Good luck with the vote!

Sandy

Unknown said...

i love the bunnies! they are adorable! i love my bunny..she is so sweet! and the dress is too cute! the moo cards are sweet. i need to order som,e too! huggs!

6060 said...

love what you made, love the moo cards, love your blythe!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gina M Smith said...

Love, love, love your bunnies and your Moo cards. Moos are the greatest ever!

Anonymous said...

Awwww - your bunnies are so cute! I can't decide what's cuter about them - their adorable fluffy tails or their sweet floppy ears.

Unknown said...

Hi
just popped over to Hawaii for some sunshine from you and a catch up- i love the little bunnies! esp this grey one.
your moo cards are fabulous too honey
best wishes Kathryn
secretsofabutterfly