Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Last Owl and Bunny

Found this little guy in The Drawer of Almost Finished Projects. All he needed was a face. Now off to Etsy he goes, ready to see the world with his brand spanking new eyes.

And so ends my amigurumi bunny phase with this last girl. I had so much fun making them, but now it's time to get a move on. She's going to Etsy, too.

These softies will be the last I'll list in my shop until after the New Year.

With the holidays coming at light speed, I have to switch from leisurely crafting mode to "Holy cow! I've got a load of Christmas gifts to make!" mode. That doesn't mean I'm done with softies, tho. I have some really great new softie ideas and I can't wait to get started on them.

I hope I can finish them in time. 26 days until Christmas!

2 comments:

pinkalmond said...

love the bunny!!

Molli said...

Hi Rima!

We love your bunnies! You make such cute plushies!

I can't wait for our swap. We hope that Loovee likes our swap items! :)

Have a lovely trip. We would love to see pictures when you get back!

Bunches of hugs,
Molli
(and Zelda and mommy Linda of course)